Quite possibly the most stupid and most brilliant thing I've made all week. How did I do it?
1. Buy cake mix, bake the cake and let it cool.
2. Whip up some raspberry buttercream frosting
(1 lb powdered sugar, 1 stick of cabot butter, a little less than 1/4 cup of homemade raspberry jam, some tablespoons of vanilla soy milk)
3. cover it with rainbow sprinkles
4. go get a $5 box of ponies
5. dig a knife in the ponies heads
6. stick candles in the heads of the ponies
7. stick ponies (now UNICORNS) in the cake
8. ta freakin da, unicorn cake
Genious. And stupid.