Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don't want the flu vaccine





I might be mandated to get the flu vaccine because of where I work. I'm so not down with that, and am pretty ticked off about it.


I've never had the flu, I've never gotten the shot, I don't like being told what to put into my body especially if it might make me sick and hurt and cost money.


On another note, EC is in one pill form now! AND there is a generic version too! Hooray! Yeah, I know, I'm all over the place this morning.

Today I'm working on a couple of Jem costumes that sold in my etsy shop. Should be an easy task as I sized up the pattern I made up for it last night. What I'm finding hard is finding time to create items for the holiday sales I'm doing in November and December. I also have no interest in making anything that I've made in the past other than fascinators. And hair flowers alone will not pay for that holiday I'd rather forget and not bother with at all. Sigh. I'm a downer today, hopefully that will change with more coffee and a shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment