Sunday, May 23, 2010

...............Super cute for summer!


I love this Amy Butler cotton print, if I could have a whole room covered in it I would be super happy. I guess I'll settle for a sweet halter dress instead.



Halter dress is made with two coordinating Amy Butler prints, and accented with white bias trim under the bust. The bodice is lined with white cotton, invisible zippered back and ties at the neck. Dress is a small and will fit a 34" to 35" bust and a 25" to 26" waist (depends on how tight you want the fit to be on you). The skirt from the waist to hem of pleated ruffle hem is 27". There are box pleats along the waistline and gathers under the bust to accent the fullness. This dress was worn once by my model Megan in a fashion show in June.


Found here in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/30544457/day-dreamer-halter-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment